(Originally written in Spanish, quickly translated…)
1. We have 3 girls in Casa Elizabeth!
2. Peru won their game on Friday .. Ecuador hopefully will win tomorrow! 🙂
3. The women’s soccer team in Cumbre Alta are winning!
4. Corban’s tour is progressing .. pray for transportion in Central America!
5. The kitchen is remodeled CasaElizabeth – it’s niiiiiice! 🙂
6. Inca thakhi is advancing … check out this link: http://issuu.com/jocaincathakhi/docs/josue_fundraiser_letter
7. For the first time in their lives, some of the children in the Day Care Center in Peru, are attending school. Almost all of the sponsored children are now in school.
8. Ninawachi Missions School – has their second building/guy dorm completed.
9. At the garbage dump in Trujillo, Peru, children have introduced their mothers to a ministry, as they go to their program. They are learning to use the trash (plastic grocery bags) to croche handbags, as a source of income.
10. Samaritans Purse shoeboxes were distributed to children in Peru. Good job to all who helped.