What happened? We are already at the middle of January 2014???.
God is doing wonderful and amazing things with the Inca Link Family.
- Ninawachi started classes today with 11 students and 2 more on the way. Check out the picture.
- We had a team from Rhode Island College.
- In Elim, the garbage dump ministry in Milagro, Peru, they had awesome first meetings of 2014. https://www.facebook.com/notes/elim-garbage-dump-ministry/primer-programa-del-2014-our-first-program-of-2014/1408957186014436
- Brent, finally got his visa to stay longer in Peru. Praise God.
- Money is pouring into Pasitos de Fe, and we now have a goal of opening our doors in March (that is my goal :)).
- We have a good number of teams for this year, including 2 World Race teams for each country (Ecuador, Peru and Colombia).
- Cumbre Alta has a goal to start by February or March with a soccer school.
- We had to say good bye to Michael, an intern, but we got to say hello to a new intern Ariel Huhn.
High´s and Low´s
High´s – we were able to go to Guayaquil to see Josiah and Mishayla in their sporting events. Josiah in Basketball and Mishayla in Soccer. They both got 3rd place and played well. So proud!! 🙂 Another high, we were able to rest in Guayaquil and I was able to spend some time with my bride 🙂
Lows – The new bathrooms for Casa Blanca are taking a long time and the van is broken.
2 Prayer requests
We continue to pray for Mishayla to get into Texas A&M, and pray that if she gets in we will have the money to pay for it. Also, pray for Corban who will be leading music for the missions youth camp of all of the Alliance in Peru next week. They start on Sunday.
Goals met for Inca Link
Work meetings, time with interns, meeting with Inca Link international, organizing some of the shoe drive money, organizing funds for future and current projects, meetings with Inca Link Peru and Ecuador, Skype calls with donors.
Intensely Focused 🙂
Rich and Elisa