Hi to all Inca Link Global,
- The first graduation of Ninawachi Jungle missions school in Huaticocha, Ecuador occurred last Saturday. Praise the Lord – they will help us plant churches throughout the jungles of Ecuador.
- A past intern the last couple of years, Jonny, is creating a project with Messiah College and the University of Trujillo with the Elim garbage dump project of Inca Link. It will convert the land into useful fertilizer and give the people there a better option.
- The Amijai ministry with kids and mothers in the outskirts of Trujillo, Peru had a great Christmas celebration with presents and everything provided from our Peruvian Christians etc. The America Sur church is helping and serving the ministry now.
- Corban – please pray for the bands plans to do a tour in April – that God would work everything out if it is his will. Pray for funds, a drummer and churches to have the concerts in.
- Oasis in Colombia is impacting the children in Bogotá with their sponsorship program. See pictures.
- Pablo Saccsara was in Ayacucho, Peru with a group of Quechua church members from Chosica (near Lima) doing construction for a Quechua Church in Ayacucho. They are doing Short Term missions with the Quechua leaders :)))! They are also doing a VBS and evangelism program through puppets with the Runa Simi team. Pray for effectiveness. See pictures
Highs – The ministry on the tour is going well. We have about 10 more kids sponsored in the last two weeks.
Lows – We have had some challenging things in our family and its really hard for me to be away from them through this.
2 Prayer Requests – Pray for our family. Pray for Corban and the decisions we need to make.
Goals met for the kingdom of God and Inca Link – Preaching more than 20 times in the last couple of weeks, more kids sponsored, more people signing up for Terrific Tuesdays, Elisa has been looking for a drummer, and I have been looking for more tour options and churches.
Rich and Elisa :=))