Hi to all of our Inca Link Global friends,
It´s awesome to know that God continues blessing us in the good times and bad. Here are a few things to highlight from this week.
- There is a Short term team in Huaticocha with Marks group there.
- We continue towards the goal of inaugurating Ninawachi mission school in March.
- We now have 3 new missionaries… Will and Amanda Eason and Patrick Watts. Pray for them as they raise their support.
- The first summer intern has been accepted for Summer 2014.
- The amazing race is planned for next summer :).
- Several people were at the ANJE conference this last weekend and it was a blessing.
High´s and Low´s.. Ecuador is almost, almost, almost in the World Cup, today it will be decided.. I´m so nervous! Today we are celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving and watching the Ecuador vs Chile game :).
Goals reached for Inca Link – We had our first meeting in Inca Link Ecuador since August and we heard of the great things from Gustavo´s trip, I finished the book Great by Choice – it is teaching me about the things we need to keep and change in Inca Link, we reviewed all of the application and references and approved a new missionary and we had a meeting with Pearl, the owner of the Manta children´s home.
Intensely focused :),
Rich and Elisa