HI friends of Inca Link,
This week is a special week. We have Wear it Wednesday – where we put something on that says Inca Link, we take a selfie and we tag it to the Inca Link Facebook page. The idea is to also put it as your profile page this Wednesday, October 21st, 2015. THIS WEDNESDAY :).
Incredible things that God is doing in our midst:
- The annual intern reunion was celebrated this last weekend in Cleveland. It was an amazing time of reconnections, renovation with the Lord and with Inca Link for many. See Picture attached.
- We had a tough situation in Casa Elizabeth, the teen pregnancy center in Ecuador this week. Please pray for the leaders, the girls and the children.
- The youth from Inca Link Colombia did a missions trip to Coromoro, Santender, Colombia. See the picture attached.
- We have a short term team from Grace church in Cleveland this week in Peru. Let´s be praying for them. See their picture attached.
- Let´s be praying for the children´s home, called Pasitos de Fe in Peru – they are having an inspection from MINDES. Pray that it is a good meeting.
PLEASE SEE THE WEAR IT WEDNESDAY PICTURE – don´t forget. If you do not have something Inca Link you can use a bracelet or see the Inca Link logo attached below to this post. Be creative as you photoshop the logo onto a picture you already have. 🙂
Lows – Alexa has an infection in her throat.
2 Prayer requests – please pray for Alexa that she may recover rapidly. Pray for my messages for Men´s retreat this weekend in Pinecrest Camp in Arkansas.
Goals met for the Kingdom of Christ and Inca Link – we were able to rest, travel to Florida, have great conversations with my friends, had several Skype meetings with Inca Link International, Alliance Academy, Intern reunion, Elisa spoke at Women´s retreat, I finished tour and was able to share many Inca Link bracelets throughout Arkansas and Oklahoma.
Intensely focused :),
Rich and Elisa
P.S. Don´t forget Wear it Wednesday this Wednesday 🙂
P.S.S. Thanks for your prayers and your support to help the Great commission fund – the Global advance fund and Inca Link missions make a difference.