HI to all of the heroes of Inca Link,
- Inca Link Ecuador had a great training meeting this morning about Ending Well by Aaron Passmore. There were 15 of us in attendance (I attended through Skype). It was really good. (See Picture)
- There is a group of students that are about to graduate from Ninawachi missions school in the jungles of Ecuador. Let´s pray that they end well. (See Pictures – one of students one of a long and big snake)
- Bonsai, the after school program in Manta, Ecuador is working on a video and launching their ministry. Let´s pray for them.
- Elim, the garbage dump ministry in Trujillo, Peru is looking for a new property – let´s pray for this to happen soon.
- Runa Simi – the ministry to Quechua people in Peru is having a Seminar on Theological Education by Extension in Ayacucho Peru this week. (See Picture)
Highs – I´m in my last week of my tour. I finish on Sunday. I have found some amazing people along the way who are teaching me things. Elisa was able to be at Toccoa Falls College with Josiah and watch him score a goal in the 2 to 0 win last Friday. (See Picture)
Lows – I´m far from the family :(.
2 Prayer requests – Pray for Elisa as she preaches at a Women´s retreat for the Southwest District of Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas and Louisiana this weekend. Pray that I finish the tour well.
Goals met from the Kingdom of God and Inca Link – I received my tour assignment for the Spring – Florida! Yay!. I preached in churches, recruited people, had meetings with Inca Link International, worked on the Corban video, attended the training in Inca Link Ecuador and had meetings with people who have been with Inca Link in the past (interns and team members).
Rich and Elisa