Hi to all of our friends of Inca Link Global,
Let´s remember what is most important in life – Matthew 22:37-39 – “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul and with all your mind…. and Love your neighbor as your self.”
The latest news of Inca Link Global
- Isaías, Maritza´s son, (she was the first teen in Casa Elizabeth teen pregnancy center), died after following the ball into the street. He was hit by a bus and died instantly. Let´s pray for Maritza and Alex and their families. Isaías was about to turn 3 years old.
- The documentes of Inca Link Peru are almost in order. Pray for everything to be approved by this Friday in the public registrars office.
- Wine to Water will be on CNN Heroes this December 15th. Let´s promote this since Inca Link Colombia should show up in the program.
- Will and Amanda Eason, who are raising their funds are almost done with their fundraising to come to Ecuador in February to be the administrators of the Orphanage in Manta.
- The team that Nathan coaches (he is the one that started Cumbre Alta soccer discipleship program) is in the sudden death phase of the championship. They are asking him to lead all of the seleccion teams for Quito. Let´s pray about this. Let´s also pray for the approved papers to be under the Ministerio de Deportes.
- In the Bolivariano games of Soccer – played in Trujillo this week – all three Inca Link’s were represented in the finals. Colombia won first place, Ecuador second and Peru third. Good job Inca Link 🙂
High´s and Low´s
High – That my kids are playing sports. The girls are playing soccer and Josiah is playing basketball. Especialidades Juveniles asked me to write this book on making Short Term missions have a Long Term impact.
Low – The death of Isaías.
2 Prayer Requests
Pray for Mishayla, who is trying to get into Texas A&M. If the Lord wants her there, and if she will be able to pay for it.. pray that she gets in. If not, pray that God will show her where He wants her. Pray for the book that it would be one that impacts youth and missions in Latin America and around the World.
Goals met for Inca Link
We were at the wake of Isaias. We had the opportunity to be at the Alliance Youth event for all of Quito and Pichincha provinces. There were about 400 youth. We had good meetings with Inca Link Ecuador, International, EJ and the Mission. We are organizing Generacion Lideres Turbo for the Dominican Republic and ANJE for February and March.
Rich and Elisa