- Jim was in the deep jungles of Ecuador – and he met up with a guy who has always fought against the gospel, Mark and the other students. Well this weekend Jim led him to the Lord. Pray for Bosco.
- The children of Inca Link Peru went to the Marco Barrientos concert. See picture.
- The youth from Inca Thakhi – the camp ministry in Peru – play floor hockey in the Children´s home in Peru – watch here on Facebook.
- The girls of Casa Elizabeth – the teen pregnancy center – dedicated their babies this Sunday – see picture and here on Facebook.
- Inca Link Ecuador had an assembly meeting and celebrated at a restaurant afterwards. We are so thankful to the Lord that we ended the year 2014 in the black – when we thought we were going to end in the red. God is Good – His hand continues on us. See pic.
- Corban has a free song coming out this 15th of February called Aji en mi Ceviche (Elisa wrote it for me— happy Valentine´s day :)). You can down load it at – http://corban.incalink.org
- The church of Santa Cecilia in Colombia became recognised as an official church of the Alliance in Colombia this week. Lucy said that the kids in Oasis continue to grow spiritually.
- Laura from Inca Link Colombia – Lucy´s daughter – finished her degree in Social Work – I think every one of our countries will want her to work with them in their ministries.
- Elim – the garbage dump ministry in Peru – continues to grow. The youth went to a retreat and came back ready to serve. Pray for their roof that is leaking with the “rain”.
Highs – We have the Eason´s at our house and we have had some great conversations. Josiah and Alexa made the sports teams – Soccer and basketball and start their season this week. Josiah was accepted to Toccoa Falls College with some financial benefits. We are thankful for that.
Lows – We had a tough family issue that came up this weekend.
2 Prayer Requests – For a silent prayer request having to do with the tough family issue. For the CLA and EJ events.
Goals met for the Kingdom and Inca Link – Meetings with Inca Link International, Colombia and the assembly of Inca Link Ecuador, meetings with pilots who want to take our staff into the jungle areas of our ministries, someone from Canada that wants to evaluate why Inca Link has grown so fast, and answering a ton of emails, meetings through Skype and What´s App :).
Intensely focused :),
Rich and Elisa