It has been several weeks of trips and things, but we are finally home this week to do the Terrific Tuesdays. It was great to receive in the last couple of weeks a lot of highs and lows from Peru. Look at what God is doing around Inca Link global.
- Cumbre Alta has a field to practice and play on. Praise the Lord! This month they start the academy of soccer and they are training for the Amateur. See attached picture.
- The Eason´s are working on getting their visas this week, as well as Andrew and Ariel. Let´s pray that they get them this week.
- Casa Elizabeth needs boys cloths.
- Amijai – the ministry at Victor Raul has kids learning how to play the guitar and the moms are learning to macrame. They are also learning to sew and do other crafts.
- We have a team in Peru. Jeff Enns will finally be able to use the van that they bought for Inca Link Peru. This weekend a team arrives in Ecuador. Courtney also will arrive soon to Peru.. yayyy.
- The kids at Inca Thakhi are starting school. Pray for their spiritual lives.
- Corban es preparing to record their 5th CD – they are also preparing for the CLA event in Colombia in April and National Summit of EJ Ecuador in May.
- Jhonny has been sick lets pray for herm and for David Noboa who has been in bed sick all week.
- They are putting the false ceiling in at the Sta Cecilia church in Bogotá.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – we are thinking about adjusting the date for the Inca Link Retreat from the 13th to 18th of August to the 15th to 20th. There is a all Alliance Pastor´s and Leaders meeting in Quito for all of Latin America from the 18th to the 22nd of August. Who would be affected if we change this date?
Highs and Lows
Highs – Mishayla was accepted at Texas A&M!!!! It looks like God is blessing already with some discounts and scholarships.. please pray more. We had a great time as a family in the Dominican Republic.
Lows – our missionary friend Robbi Fanbert has been diagnosed with Lung Cancer. They found out a couple of days ago. Let’s pray for Chuck and the whole family.
2 Prayer Requests – For Robbi and the situation at Tesoros Orphanage in Manta. There are a lot of changes that still have to take place and decisions to make that can be hard to make. May God work in wonderful ways.
Goals reached – I did GLT which is a training for youth leaders of the Alliance in the Dominican Republic and Ecuador. I also visited Tesoros in Manta with the Easons and Ariel. We had a youth specialties meeting this week to plan the summit for 2500 youth leaders. I made the connection to get the 5th CD of Corban recording started. We celebrated Amanda Eason’s birthday. See the pictures :).
Rich and Elisa