(Originally written in Spanish, quickly translated…)
Hello All of Inca Link,
In these past weeks we have had battles and some defeats, but the battle is the Lord’s. God continues to bless even when things are difficult. Here is what’s happening these days around Inca Link:
- Antonio and Pati Argumedo are in a transition in their lives and ministries.
- The team from Asia is in Ecuador and went to more villages to encourage Christians and convert some who did not know Jesus.
- Kayla .. our intern in Ecuador and Peru left this week: (.
- Ninawachi – started building classrooms … Start date – January 2014.
- Money continues to come in for the children’s home – Pasitos de Fe – pray for unity in the project for God to bless us with children to look after.
- Leader Mudial – had 33 people from 12 countries gather to build community and trust.
- We have a new volunteer in the U.S. to help with the administration – Luanne Wild. WELCOME LUANNE!
- The agreement with For His Children is ongoing but with some changes .. not yet signed.
High of the Week
My dad came to the U.S. after a year of hospitals, suffering and recovery. I see very well. I am also encouraged by what God is doing with EJ Ecuador and the National Summit – 1400 people have already paid – about 200 people need more to cover costs. Olivia finished her 2nd year of college today :).
Pray for World Leader Latino – that God can work in our personal lives and as groups. Two. Pray for Corban tour … we lack concerts, is that God has a plan … we follow that plan.
Rich and Elisa