Wow.. the World Cup starts in a couple of days. God is good. He continues to bless Inca Link!
- We have Short Term teams this week in Ecuador, Peru and Colombia. ALL AT THE SAME TIME :).
- Montañita Verde – Children´s home in Manta, Ecuador is having a party this weekend for people from the Refinery, MIES, people from Portoviejo etc. Pray that it goes well.
- Interns – are getting involved in our ministries. The 3 winners of the Amazing race are – Katy, Luke and Emily. Congratulations! See pic.
- Jacob hurt his knee in Trujillo. Let´s pray for him.
- Isaac has been working on several videos to promote Inca Link.
- The 5th CD of Corban is almost done.
Highs and Lows
Highs – My cousin was here with his family. They have supported Inca Link through the years. We are happy to be together as a family of 6 again. See Pic. The Galapagos Islands were awesome.
Lows – We have to move. Mishayla was a little sick.
2 Prayer Requests – For our first IL Short Term team to Colombia that arrives this weekend. That God would provide the funds for Mishayla in College.
Goals met for the Kingdom of God – Organizing the Amazing Race, training the interns at El Refugio, having meetings and making phone calls for EJ Ecuador, Inca Link and the ministry in general.
Let´s go Ecuador, Colombia and Argentina in the World Cup.
Intensely Focused :),
Rich and Elisa