We are sitting on a bus going between Trujillo, Peru and Tumbes Peru – it’s a 12 hour bus trip many of you have taken. It´s 5:15am, and I cannot sleep. My mind is evaluating and I am getting excited at what God is doing in our midst:
- We had the best financial month in the history of Inca Link in the month of June (more money came in than in any other month) Praise the Lord!
- Cumbre Alta, soccer discipleship ministry won their game 3 to 2 and ascended to the next division. This next division will help them become a professional team in 3 years. See Pic.
- Jose Perez, the drummer for Corban finally got married to Lali. They are on their honeymoon (see Pic – not of their honeymoon but of their wedding :)).
- Inca Link Peru had over 70 people housed this week. One group came from Kansas and they found us on the nternet as they were searching for great missions trips. They had a great week in Peru and have said that they will come back every year now.
- The new property for Ninawachi has been bought and the footers are being dug for a guest house. See Picture.
Highs – I was able to play soccer with Corban and with Josiah – we won :). Peru and Argentina are in the semifinals – I hope they can both be in the finals. Colombia played a good Copa America! Another high was that we were able to be in Peru and eat the great food and be with our friends.
Lows – this is a long bus trip. We have not been able to sell our car yet or the big printer.
2 Prayer Requests – Pray for our transition to the U.S. for one year. Pray for the plans, preparations for Olivia´s wedding. There is a lot to do before August 8th.
Goals reached for the Kingdom of God and Inca Link – Got to marry Jose and Lali, meetings with the Striplings, Dany Ascencio, Jeff Enns and many more. We are seeing the last updates to the music video of Corban – Watch this – it is going to be launched July 15 in English and in Spanish. It´s the song – I have Decided – sung by Hoaurani and Corban, with Shuar actors. Everyone should be ready for it :=).
Rich and Elisa