Hi to all of the friends,
I hope that you have had a great week with the Lord and serving Him. Here is what God is doing with Inca Link Global:
1. Joseph and Heather´s daughter, Emily Jean Fisher, was born – 8 pounds and 15 ounces.
2. The World Race painted the walls of Elim, the garbage dump ministry for children in Trujillo, Peru.
3. David and Lucy are planting a daughter church in Quito – Inca Link will help plant that church. Let´s pray for them.
4. Saccsara´s are doing an amazing job with Quechua children. Pablo got his citizenship this week. Kusi is speaking at a conference in Oxapampa, Peru.
5. Tati was emancipated and graduated from Casa Elizabeth (teen pregnancy center). She will be in another home.
6. The new building in Ninawachi, mission training institute in the jungle of Ecuador, is even better than the other ones.
Highs – We are for the first time this summer having a little routine. :). We even swim in the pool (even though it´s pretty dirty) :). Mishayla became a Texas resident – this will save us literally – thousands and thousands of dollars. See picture.
Lows – we miss Josiah so much. We couldn´t see his first game. My Dad and sister and family did get to see him. See picture.
2 Prayer Requests – pray for us as we promote missions and Inca Link. We start tour on September 1st. Pray that we will find a good youth group for Alexa.
Goals met for the King and for Inca Link – Lots of emails, arranging the tour for September and October, Elisa and I participated in Skype meetings with Inca Link Peru, Inca Link Colombia, Especialidades Juveniles (Youth Specialties), with missionaries etc., I had a meeting with Inca Link Ecuador.
Intensely Focused :),
Rich and Elisa