Hi Inca Link Global friends,
How are you? How are you enjoying the New Year 2016? I hope it is your best year ever.
This is what is happening in the Inca Link world these days.
1. The Ninawachi mission training school in the Ecuadorian jungle started classes today with a new class. They were expecting 20 students this year. They have a new professor from Nicaragua teaching this year – her name is Dora.
2. Edison, one of our students from last year at Ninawachi passed away last month. He was sick for several months. Please pray for his family and the other students.
3. The first ever graduation of Ninawachi will be this January 23rd with 7 graduates. Once they graduate they will be sent all over the jungle interior to plant churches where none exists.
4. Bonsai, the after school program in Manta, Ecuador has an important meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) with the mayor´s office of the city. Pray for a good meeting and permission to start operating this month.
5. The Saccsaras serving in Runa Simi – had an amazing ministry in December with the Quechua families from a bunch of different towns in Peru. See the picture attached.
6. Corban in praying to see if it might be God´s will for them to do a tour in the U.S. in April. Please pray with us for wisdom – we need the funding and a drummer who could take JOse´s place – he has a new job and they are not allowing him to come.
7. Elim, our garbage dump ministry in Milagro – Trujillo, Peru started the year off with a program of celebrating the unstoppable goodness of God. See pic attached.
Highs – It was great to be upgraded to first class coming to Florida. See pics attached of the things they provided for me :). Another high is the tour in Florida started well this weekend.
Lows – It´s hard to be away from the family. We have less groups and interns for next summer. That has me a little worried.
2 Prayer Requests – For Corban and the tour. For the Florida tour I have during January and February. Pray for Elisa and Alexa doing school together in Texas – May God bless them amazingly, in my absence.
Goals reached for the kingdom of God and for Inca Link – We spoke in a high school of 250 who want to come down in June with 30 students. Lets pray that they do that. I also preached 4 times this weekend promoting what we do.
Intensely focused 🙂
Rich and Elisa