Hi to all of the Inca Link Global family :),
- A tutoring program was started in Elim near the garbage dump in Trujillo, Peru last week.
- Joca got his visa to travel to the U.S. This is exciting! He is still discipling and training kids in extreme sports.
- Amijai, the ministry in Victor Raul – Trujillo, Peru is having a women´s Bible study and they had an awesome kids program last Wednesday.
- Maná, the sponsorship day care center in the garbage dump in Peru had a Bible competition and these are the winners last week.
- Jim and Karie get married this Saturday – congratulations!!!!
- Lindsey Fisher is having a baby soooon 🙂 Congrats to both John and Lindsey.
- Bonsai continues being a blessing to kids at risk in Manta, Ecuador and the 7.8 ministry in Portoviejo is still needing more kids sponsored for $40 a month.
- Olivia Jones (our daughter) is now working for Inca Link for the next 3 months or so — this is what Nicole wrote (her supervisor) — We are excited to announce that Olivia Brown Jones has been hired as the Inca Link Promoter. She will work on creating a stronger IL culture through social media, newsletters, website updates and much more.
Highs – I had a fantastic time with my Dad and son last week. I got to see Josiah score a goal and have an assist and win the game, and I got to speak on the platform with my Dad on Sunday :). If you want to see the game you can see it on my Facebook.
Lows – I got sick on the plane :(.
2 Prayer Requests – Pray for Elisa´s and my trip to Saskatoon, Canada next week. We will be preaching in a district about missions, Envision and Inca Link. Pray for Alexa as she will stay in the same dorm her grandpa built and her parents went to when they were kids. 🙂
Goals reached for the Kingdom of God and for Inca Link – Elisa was able to lead a book study with women from Entrenosotras – about 64 women attended last week. I was able to be at the Panel and Press Release for the new E625 ministry at Princeton Theological Seminary and preach at Stonecrestchurch.com – you can see my Dad and I being interviewed here. We had meetings for Envision, Inca Link Peru missionaries, Inca Link Ecuador teams and interns meetings for next year and e625 Ecuador.
Intensely Focused :),
Rich and Elisa
P.S. The inca Link Global retreat SAVE THE DATE – is January 27th (we start at supper time) and it ends on January 30th (ends at Lunch time).