Hi to all of the heroes of Inca Link,
Thanks for your service to the Lord and thanks for accommodating your ministries this summer for short-term teams to attend.
Here is some of the latest news about Inca Link:
- The Amazing Race was one of the best we have ever had, with a great group of interns. They ate worms, fed pigs in the garbage dump and served the communities in Huaticocha, Manta, Portoviejo in Ecuador and Milagro, Porvenir, Huanchaco and Trujillo in Peru.
- Congratulations to Taylor, Emily, Keirstan and Chedel who won the Amazing Race this year.
- The Cevallos and Schriefers arrived in Peru to serve as work site coordinators this summer for our projects, teams and interns.
- Corban had a good planning meeting for the future and are working on their 6th CD.
- The first short-term teams of the summer have arrived. We had a team from Spartanburg, South Carolina, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania and Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Highs – It was awesome to reconnect with the interns through the Amazing Race again this year. Elisa celebrated a 10th anniversary of her ministry Entrenosotras that has helped women grow in their faith throughout these years. Over 75 women attended.
Lows – we don´t seem to have enough time to do what we love to do :).
2 Prayer Requests – That this summer will be the best we have ever had with our groups and interns with Inca Link. Pray for the 9 or 10 Link Year students who will come in September to serve for 9 months of missions in Ecuador, Peru and Colombia.
Goals reached for the kingdom of God and for Inca Link – Planning, organizing and pulling off the Amazing Race and training of our interns in 14 days, we have a youth leaders conference scheduled for this Saturday with 150 youth leaders of the Alliance district in Guayaquil, we had various meetings through Skype and with the boards of Inca Link Ecuador and Peru and we are preparing for another semester of ministry in different countries.
Rich and Elisa