HI to all of the friends of Inca Link Global,
It has been several months since we have written the Terrific Tuesdays. We had a Corban tour that was very successful – thank the Lord, we packed our apartment in Texas, we had a vacation in Italy, we returned to Ecuador, we found an apartment and a car, Alexa started school and we are back into the full swing of ministry. Here are some of the latest news items in Inca Link.
- Ninawachi missionary training institute has a new graduating class. Pray for them to end well and graduate in January 2017.
- Cumbre Alta soccer discipleship ministry is going well. The guys team is winning the league in first place and winning most of their games.
- The daughter church of La Luz of David and Lucy had their first baby dedication. There were 3.
- Youth Specialties Ecuador is changing it´s name and we had a great meeting last Sunday with Lucas Leys where he explained the changes. Now we are serving leaders of children, pre-adolescence, adolescence and youth. From 6 years old up to 25. In other words, we are serving the whole church.
- Inca Thakhi camp ministry is reaching 50 kids every day; they meet through sports and discipleship. Pray for Joca and his team.
- Stephany Tincopa Federick wrote a good article for FATELA – you can read it in Spanish here www.facebook.com/notes/facultad-teol%C3%B3gica-latinoamericana/ejemplo-de-emprendimiento-que-bendice/1578452122457276
- There are several good videos on Inca Link Peru‘s Facebook page. www.facebook.com/incalinkperu/?fref=ts
- We thank God that after two and a half months of waiting for the container to be released – the Customs officials of Ecuador gave us the permits to get 1 million meals for the earthquake victims from the April 16th earthquake.
- We are praying for two missionary couples for Inca Link Colombia for 2017. Will you pray with us?
Lows – we are missing our other 3 kids terribly and our son-in-law :/.
2 Prayer requests – Pray for Olivia who has the opportunity for a new journalism job closer to Washington, DC. She has an interview this Monday. We praise God that Mark has a great job already with the government near that area.
Goals reached for the kingdom of God and Inca Link – rest, Corban tour and speaking in 21 churches on the tour, meetings for Inca Link Ecuador, Youth Specialties Ecuador, Inca Link International and we are calling each of the interns that served this summer.
Friends – we would love to hear from you. What are your highs and lows and 2 prayer requests that we can pray for you? It does not have to be long – just a few lines so we can pray for your ministry and life.
Intensely focused :),
Rich and Elisa
P.S. PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS – The Inca Link Global retreat dates are January 27-31 on the coast of Ecuador.