- To glorify God in missions experiences
- Assist the Browns in youth ministries in Latin American
- Assist other missionaries in their work and ministries
- Motivate you to find God’s calling for your life and ministry
If you are looking for a hands-on experience in missions, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Inca Link interns connect with ministries and lead teams.
- Availability: One week to a year
- Cost: $990/month + airfare
Inca Link provides you with the opportunity to connect deeply with a ministry and invest your time and energy into serving the people on the mission field. During non-summer months, interns are able to fully dive into a ministry.
- Availability: Summer (two and a half months) May 31, 2017 (or earlier) – August 11, 2016
- Cost: $990/month + airfare *includes training costs
- Total cost for Summer 2017: $2,376 (not including flights)
Explore your leadership skills and missions through leading short-term teams to different ministry sites, debrief sessions and construction projects with site leaders. The majority of teams come during the summer, but there are some teams that need leading throughout the rest of the year as well.
***All interns may be asked to help lead short-term teams during the summer months.
*** There is a $990 minimum for interns even if their internship is shorter than one month.
*** There is a $1,500 minimum charge for interns who are serving any part of their internship during the summer, May 27 – August 10th.
*** Former interns who return to be an intern again are eligible to receive a $50/month discount.
summer 2017 schedule
- Interns arrive to South America by May 31st.
- Intern Training (Amazing Race through Peru and Ecuador): June 1 – June 12, 2016
- Final Debrief: August 8 – 10, 2016
- Interns fly back home August 11th.
Check it out for yourself! Hear the different testimonies from former interns and how God has worked and is still working in their lives!
If you are interested in an internship, complete the application below. The other links will be used after your application has been reviewed. For questions, email Lindsey at email@example.com.